Trending News: IS BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT THE SPONSOR OF FULANI INSURGENTS?

Thursday 4 March 2021

IS BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT THE SPONSOR OF FULANI INSURGENTS?





 

TRANSLATION FROM HAUSA TO ENGLISH

I swear, if it is not government that is encouraging us to commit crime in the bush may God take my life as I speak

(Clapping)

A Fulani man is known for only cattle rearing and farming, and cows don’t give birth to AK47’. Fulani don’t manufacture AK47. It’s government that is sending them to us. I swear for 7 years I have been in Arabic school but since I found myself in this crime, I have not had peace thinking about my life. My father..

THE END

There you have it a Fulani man who claims to be a bandit is actually telling the world that it is the Nigerian government that is sponsoring their crime and supplying them with AK47. Various insurgents and bandits have made similar claims in the past yet to no avail.




No comments:

Followers

LSW Baseball Scores